Hey everyone! I'm so happy to be guest blogging on A is for Ayla as I love everything about this blog!
I've been blogging for a bit more than a month now (click here to see my blog!) and I'm in love with blogging! So I'm gonna show you how to "recycle" your scarves into a kimono inspired jacket. I personally wear it as a bathing suit cover up (it's still supper hot here in Egypt) but you can wear it any way you want.
So let's get started!
Your gonna need a large rectangular scarf, a hanger and creativity!
(1) Knot both ends of the width together!
(2) Put the scarf on a hanger (I chose to put a T-shirt on the hanger to help me imagine how it looks). Make sure the knots are placed about where your waist will be.
(3) Take both ends and knot them together.
(4) Now the weird part that I don't really know how to explain. You're gonna take a part of the knot and put it inside the other part and then you're gonna do the same thing from the back so that it hides it!
(5) Adjust the back of the shirt to your likings and voilá you made a kimono inspired jacket!
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial!
Here's a little fun challenge, if you make this kimono inspired jacket send it to me on to my tumblr by clicking here and I'll pick my favourite one and feature the winner's blog or tumblr in my side bar. The deadline is 15 days after the post airs!