Many appologies for not posting for a couple of days, as you can imagine the lack of signal in the Scottish highlands has foiled my plans to post my everyday adventures. However, today I have been able to bring you the highlights of my trip to the Isle of Skye.
My Mother demanded we visit the island while on our travels, I wasn't too keen on the idea. "Grass, Sheep and Offroading - no thankyou!" I thought, however im so glad we did take the 6? 7? 8? (lost count!) hour journey across the West face of Scotland to see this rather special island! The Isle of Skye isn't famous for anything, it's pretty content being that secret haven for people who love the outdoors and seeing natural wonders, and some wonders we did see!
- The view from the Skye bridge
- Weather in Skye is extraordinary - sun, rain and wind all within 5 minutes!
- Everything there was so pretty!
- Don't be fooled, this water is FREEEZING!
- I somehow don't think I was born to be on Sky...
- Like something out of a movie, you not think?